Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 131 - Different Lives to Lead

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just have her pluck a single hair from Gospel, so that Lorem can reduce her to a fine red paste? It's still better than she deserves, but it would be the most expedient way to remove the most irredeemable character from the narrative.

Dex-chan lover
@piay123 Obviously she was supposed to have her big revelation while basically being a vegetable. Gotta make sure that shit is completely offscreen and never even touched on at all so that the sudden character development feels especially awkward and out of place.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonDePlume this made me laugh and right now it hurts for me to laugh, because i pulled a muscle from sneezing too much, still thanks for the laugh

Damn you guys despise Nightmare. Like, chill. She's a pretty horrible human being who revels in bloodshed, but it's obvious she's at least trying to be lawful. With her powers, she could very easily create one of the largest criminal empires full of absolutely loyal goons at her beck and call, yet chose to devote her time to subjugating the more dangerous demons for humans before moving on to fighting terrorists. The terrorist demon didn't even actually die if you read this chapter, where Nightmare says she managed to interrogate her despite being squished earlier. Dunno about her sending her slaves to die to Lorem though. Maybe they're actually just irredeemables/death row prisoners she decided to put to good use?

Talk about unbridled vitriol in the comments.
From all the stuff I've read Nightmare really isn't the worst type of person ever, in fact I think shes far from that, Sure she enjoys bloodshed and is coo coo to a degree, but at least she's taking it out in a country filled with Mostly terrorists who probably wouldn't even hesitate killing innocent people just for the sake of money/fun.
The two were most likely payed by the Government to help out eliminate Terrorists.
And on the Lorem thing, Seriously? She barely even knows about Lorems current situation and some of you are giving her smack for that?
She ain't the reader yo, she doesn't even know about the full story of Lorem. Give people a chance to build up character will ya.
Its better than her just thinking, "Oh hey its been years maybe I should just forget about Lorem, im nice now yay", thats just bad and sudden writing if she did that because that would mean the issue got solved off-screen and thats just lazy.

This gal is completely crazy and I'm here for it. And Drake really grew on me. Excited to see what the author has in store for these two.

Double-page supporter
Tch, just try anything you piece of trash. You'll get sliced and diced so quickly you'll wonder just when did you become sashimi. You picked that fight, by the way so the only bitch here is you. I wonder how this little bug would feel if she learned lorem's sister healed her. She would be ungrateful, that's for sure. She should've died.

Dex-chan lover
So these two survived, but Nightmare treatment take a while I think.

Yea I agree, Nightmare is dangerous for sure but she will not rampaging without reason, (except if someone is dumb enough to agitate her), thats why C.A.T.T employed her in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread