Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 132 - A New Start

Dex-chan lover
Thasnks for the translation, a very exciting way to wakup!!! i hope we continue to see more translations of this since it still has like 80 chapters left lol

Dex-chan lover
Chii-chan is a goldmine of demons contact, only Merii is practically all they would need to achieve so much in medicine, so they wanting an obviously untrained researcher is understandable if not unethical, but i hope Chii-chan keep wise thing seems to be more controlled but people can get... extreme, more so when the possible door to evolution is walking the streets with an "owner".

Merii should keep the short hair a bit, it is nice on her.

And the ahoge continues to grow, one day she will be able to control that thing freely.

@evlbb2 It is one of those specialty hats for demons, since the shop got popular humans have been purchasing them too, she clearly is a demon intusiast so she must have bought one.

Fed-Kun's army
If Merii and Chiharu were to suddenly announce that they are in fact a couple, I wonder if anyone in-universe would be surprised.

Well, none of us the readers would be really surprised though. Merii acts like a rich girlfriend spoiling her cute beloved rotten, and Chiharu doesn’t actually refuse.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! So glad to see this series back again!

And as always their breasts seem to have grown even bigger!

"The hills have size!"

Group Leader
@albirew The hair changing colour was due to dye. As in, she used to dye/bleach her hair and the treatment undid it.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
I totally missed "goth GF" implication. Now I get it that you swapped "goth" with "demon", but it was enough for me to not recognize a meme altogether. Would i knew that you were memeing, i would have been silent from the start :)

Dex-chan lover
Lol back off, that's Chi Chan's big tiddy demon girlfriend 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz Yep, her hair just went back to its original color.

The true change that no one acknowledged was her eyes suddenly going from brown to green after the treatment.... or maybe the author just thought that green was better than brown and didn’t expected people to notice

Man Chiharu seems to keep getting more thicc at time goes by, no complaints. Between that and her insane knowledge and connections with demons no wonder al the groups would fight over her. I really hope Meri reminding everyone about her bad history with humans isn’t a flag.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi do you mean Bunny or Chiharu? Either way I doubt it. Chiharu's place handled Lorem's delivery, so her parents wouldn't have let her in if they were prejudiced, and I don't think Bunny's parents would allow her to have that hat if they were either.

Users who are viewing this thread