Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202 - Demon Mother: My Son Is So Cute, I Just Can’t Help Myself!

Fed-Kun's army
Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 7:40 a.m.

This amazing Journey has finished. Happieness wells in my chest, but also sadness for it to be over.

I genuinely hope some animation studio decides to make this into an anime someday.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice ride. So it’s confirmed that chii and merii became the best roommates. And if I understood right more can be found on their fan box page

Dex-chan lover
I'm not ready for this to end! :qq:

I've been reading this for so long that it's hard to grasp that it's legitimately ending. I feel like we missed so many things during the time skip.

Dex-chan lover
so its ends here? after more than 5 years of journey i was expecting we going to get a new beginning with gospel and his sister freya as the main hero and a new human like chii-chan (T_T)

oh well is a good ending i guess

Double-page supporter
What a great ride! Thanks for doing this, so awesome and glad that even Crown didn’t do the same thing but still does it just in a different way. No revenge seeking, just closure. I know there is bonuses but this ending is just perfect.

Dex-chan lover
uuuuhh I am feeling like a proud parent too. Thank you for finishing the translation.

That was so fucking cute I'm dead. I'm so glad we finally got to read the ending after all these years, thanks for picking this up doctagon

Users who are viewing this thread