Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202 - Demon Mother: My Son Is So Cute, I Just Can’t Help Myself!

Double-page supporter
Thanks doctagon for all the hard work until now!
Thanks to everyone who helped with this series!
And a special Thanks to Zyugoya-sensei for the series itself!
It was a great ride, and this is a ideal ending
I will miss seeing Lorem, Gospel and the rest of the gang

See y'aa

Last edited:
I wanna say thank you to all the translators and people who have been working hard to distribute this series for the past 6-7 years. I first saw this manga from an iFunny post and ever since then, I had been waiting patiently to the point that I read the raws of ch140-202 2 years ago since the scanlator had to take a break for personal reasons. Still thank you for your hard work and sacrifice. It was worth the wait to see this translated and completed. God bless.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MA HART MAH SOLE. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT

Dex-chan lover
I'm just very happy to see Gospel growing up so loved, and seeing him so kind as a kid makes me feel quite satisfied.
Thanks for the TLs, very charming series.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for translating! I… am just overjoyed that I can finally see this end on a good note, ever since 2018 where chapters are still few here…

Aggregator gang
AHHH!!! I'M CRYING FR!! THIS IS SOO GOOD T_T).
Thanks for translator :3, it was wonderful. hopefully some studio will make this manga an anime :3

Thank you so much for this is master piece!!! You have blessed my heart with this. This has inpsired me to create an Ai based on this story. Thank you very much. It’s my first work so please, tell me if i’m bad.

Users who are viewing this thread