Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 202 - Demon Mother: My Son Is So Cute, I Just Can’t Help Myself!

Dex-chan lover
I don't want it to end... T0T

ps: I'm hoping that albert and gospel met and become friends just to see mare get mad lol

ps2: those genes are strong.
z0cCo64.png

Dex-chan lover
Such a long journey, i have been reading this since chapter 82 release and thanks for the translatoin the story is really heart warming

I’m so sad 😢 I also was looking forward to at least seeing until gospel was leaving middle school. But I’m just being greedy and we were lucky to get this beautiful story of a family bot blood and found❤️. Also thank you Zyugoya for writing such a beautiful story and Doctagon for all your hard work bringing it to us.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all the hard work doctagon and all the other translators who worked on it, it was a great ride :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's finally done. Thank you, Doctagon, thanks to the other translators working since 2016, and thanks to all the other readers whove made this journey so fun. And of course, thanks so much to Zyugoya as well. What a wonderful ending. It's not often we get such a perfect denoument as this, both in the manga itself and irl in the sense that the translators have managed to fulfill the efforts of everyone who worked on this series.

I gotta say though, it might sound silly but this manga made me a better person IRL, at least to a small extent. I try to be more patient with little kids in public these days, cause every time I see a harried parent trying to comfort a screaming toddler, I remind myself that that mother or father could be a Zeke or Lorem too, trying their best to take care of a kid when theres noone else to help. But meh, thats just me. The other thing is, Gospel is such a good big bro! The way he comforts Freya, whos also super cute, reminds me of my nephew taking caee of his younger niece...

Thanks for always translating and this was such a joy to read over the years! Glad it got ending it did, just sad to know we have come to the end ^^;

Thank you for translating this. It's been a great long time with this series and part of me is sad it's over. Then again it's nice to have a good ending for a story instead of turning to boring villain of the week slogfest.

Users who are viewing this thread