Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Dex-chan lover
I really, REALLY like the accent, but for those who have difficulties reading it, perhaps have the unaccented translation in the margins?

Ahhhh translations are so far behind.

I can’t wait to read the next chapter especially since some raws are on the author’s twitter.

Aaaaand the chapter come when you will see what happens when she's really PISSED OFF.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the additional notes that maintain the proper English? The accent is getting a bit too thick that I'm starting to not understand what she is saying.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the desire to translate a character's dialect, but scottish-in-text-form is possibly the worst way I've ever seen it done. This is absolutely miserable to read. It's one thing to have a character talk a little funny, it's another to make readers slow to a crawl trying to sound out half the words or look all around the page at a mess of TL notes telling you what the already translated text is supposed to say.

And to the people whining about Eriza’s accent, suck it up and figure it out you whiny sacks of shit, insulting an ethnicity’s dialect in text form is like telling one of them that they sound like incoherent gibbering idiots straight to their face, so think before you type next time you raging assholes.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the tls would catch up a bit more, there's more chapters available than tled :(

Users who are viewing this thread