Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
lmao. women in their 30s are at their sexiest? You might have a fetish like poor Takkun.

There are of course some women who look great in their 30s and even into their 40s. But we're talking a very small percentage, and every single one of them was hotter when they were younger.

The wall is real.

Dex-chan lover
"PAIN PEKO" fucking lmao I almost spit out my drink. Existence is suffering peko...

@LysandersTreason yeah you're right. Men fighting spirit or spiritual energy can last for 60+ years. Women's motivation only last 10~15+ years. That's why, 30+ or 25+ they already looked soooo thick, not sexy. Men who love their thickness is because 90% of their time meeting with girls were thick girls , not sexy/beautiful ones.

Dex-chan lover
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM, the Ara Ara NotMama-Shota. That's one happy boy right there. I mean, we'd all be.

That refusal tho. Owch. What "common sense" are we talking about here, Mama? The "if love's involved, age doesn't matter" one?

EDIT: Btw, no NSFW warning on THIS chapter, of all things? The one with the shota? 😂

rain

00c.jpg

She blames it on the age gap, yet my mom is 7 years older than my dad, and he's still allowed to do dumb crap.

Users who are viewing this thread