Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Fed-Kun's army
I can see it already, everything she will do will only make takkun love her even more

Finally done with flashback arc.

Who was Takkun talking to in the beginning? Not the daughter or milf.

tbh, it is hard, while takumi is in his 40, he still have the look compare to ayako who's already 51, but this manga is cute i can't see past beyond logic

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure takumi is already looking reality at the face with all the things he has done to get that far.

Group Leader
@TNT261
Why do Manga release chapters in parts?
This is a result of manga apps becoming popular. Instead of releasing one long chapter a month, you instead release the same chapter in 4 small chunks, one each week. That way you can milk more ad revenue from the same manga.
In physical magazines (not applicable here since this one is digital only) these actually only come out once a month and they're the full chapter, and in the volume release it's also all in one piece, it's only in websites and apps where they split it up.
The main heroine is not making this better by continuing to be against it when literally no one else has a problem (this is playing out like that simpsons meme). Like the parents said I would get it and be able to respect her decision if she just didn't like him, but instead of giving a straightforward reply she's hiding behind a million excuses and coming up with (terrible) plans. Most likely she does have feelings for him, but is just running away from them or stubbornly refusing to accept them even when everyone else says it's fine (otherwise I don't see why she would continue to refuse him in every way except the most effective "I'm sorry I don't like you back or love you that way"). That said, I don't know if the author intends for this and just wanted to make a story of her avoiding her feelings and comically trying to change the MC's mind (and utterly failing), but either way I would just much rather see the two dating and the problems (and them dealing with them) and romance that comes with that.
(Slight spoilers from the light novel,, but I feel readers of this should be warned)
Abandon ship if you're expecting the lady to make much progress LOL. It's actually ridiculously stupid how much she runs away from her feelings despite everyone encouraging her. And in volume 3 it got even more stupid with a certain other character getting mixed in the race for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Sleepy fox is a man of culture and so is the male MC, he’s been chasing the milf for 10+ years, what a chad

Thanks for the translation

@Nosebleed we're here cause of mama. For the spoiler,
it's just every airheaded mc or fmc in a romantic anime out there. No progress in the start, then as we get to the middle part of the story, we get progress, then finally it's the will they or will they not kind of end. oh and Especially the new challenger thing. So typical.

@Raffro @Agosp22 Idk, I've seen some pics with the mama holding a ladle wearing just bra and panties being shy and shiz. Can't remember were the pic was(but I think it was from the same artist I think, I don't really know), but yeah, if you search you can find some. As for codes, I haven't seen any (and your speaking to a guy who spends almost 4-5 hours in where you use those codes for).

Users who are viewing this thread