Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
This is literally him being;
"Jokes on you, im into that shit"
Dude spent decades covering all the bases, mad respect to the madlad

Dex-chan lover
I mean...even if he didn't watch it the plan was bound to backfire thanks to her cosplay

Dex-chan lover
I mean, did she think this plan would work? A sexy milf otaku is just all kinds of a jackpot. And did she look in the mirror when she put on that cosplay? I’m legitimately surprised he didn’t lose control and force her down the moment he say that (that costume is just erotic and a sexy milf in cosplay is instant defeat for anyone (male or female/homo or hetro)).

"I know how to turn this 24-year-old off of me, I'll show him I'm not just a milf but a milf who likes anime and is open to dressing is sexy cosplay! There's no way he'd ever want to date someone like that!"

Ayako I love you but you are dumber than a pile of bricks. Please never change.

Double-page supporter
Will she just give up already
Dude already has everything covered

Dex-chan lover
Already attractive person :

"I'm into cosplay, now I'm undatable"

LMAO

Isn't this just adding more fuel to the fire ? Goddamn, I want one of these hot otaku milfs too

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so close... so close to securing a tv anime adaption. You guys have no idea, it’s frustrating close

Group Leader
@harne_sudutt11 what's sauuc? Sorry for not knowing that, since there are many words that I am not wary of. One of the reason I failed the pr test in my group lol.

@LIGHTNINGHAWK
lmao, i meant to type sauce/source (from which manga is the discord ad's template/background taken)
Also, would be glad to be a part of your discord (though I'm mostly a lurker on discord 😅)

Group Leader
@harne_sudutt11 ohhh, we used it from one of our series and it was updated by kasmodahn, he was the one who came up with the idea. I am happy that you love it. We have the discord link in our group profile, I would be glad to see you at discord.

Users who are viewing this thread