Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Shall We Play a Game?

Dex-chan lover
When his lil fella got excited that was a big yikes moment
Aso my hunch was pretty accurate when I look at the raws

Oh boy oh boy

Fed-Kun's army
wait.. is she pregnant on that art after the credit page? man, this JK will be his ruin. This series, in a way, is kinda reminding of the movie American Beauty

Dex-chan lover
This is getting dangerous.

Also age gap stuff is pretty boring when the older party act like they have the sexual maturity of a middle schooler

Fed-Kun's army
Just eat the damn pussy cat
This should be a doujinshi instead
Wew

@henkingu

It does resemble American Beauty, but not that much. On that movie MC Kevin Spacey had all the necessary to be a happy father, and still couldn't, for complicated reasons. His attraction to daughter's friend was from some set of delusions from himself. And a lot of side characters to add depth to the plot. On this manga, conversely, everything is pretty straightforward: a single man with a shut-in daughter and a shitty work, his reasons to be unhappy are pretty clear. We've seen none of his family (unseen daughter). And the JK, although clearly mischievous, is far more direct in her intentions.

Edit: I don't even really like American Beauty that much. It winning the Oscar for Best Picture was the biggest joke of all time. There was, like, at least 4 or 5 better movies in 1999.

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu LMAOOOO i thought i was the only one who thought this series reminded them of American beauty, especially when the daughter in the movie is telling the friend please don't fuck my dad hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
ohh boy...
this is going for the long run of psycho stuff aint it?

Dex-chan lover
Man, it is hard to totally condemn him, him life is a mess, his daughter closed herself and he is getting a hard time in work, them a fairly beautiful girl start to give him “love”... no wonder he is confused like this

Users who are viewing this thread