Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Anjou-san Wants to Play a Word Game

Fed-Kun's army
@toufusoup Oh, that would make my day ... I approve that version

This manga is really getting repetitive, and add to that the cliché japanese mc dense syndrome :/

@aodpds711
It may not be exactly like Horimiya, but we were already shown Seto isn't ugly, remember the chapter when Anjou gave him a make over, I think it was for a contest during the cultural festival, he was so hot that nobody believed it was Seto.

You know how'd this play out if Seto actually grew a pair. He'd finally call her bluff and she'd back off all scared. I don't care though. I love the way the art is done. I still enjoy the story. And I understand what it was like to be that painfully awkward in my early teens. You want to take that first step but are terrified of what comes next. Now... I could care less. It's either yes or no. If its no then you move on. If its a yes? You get a shot at her.

And yes Seto - she's 100% a fucking YES already! Unfortunately this is going to continue on until it either gets axed or the author has to get to the point where they graduate from high school and make a decision. So probably another couple hundred chapters of these types of shenanigans. Anjou is still best girl out of all the GAL manga I've read though.

Dex-chan lover
at this point anjou is a genuine saint for being so patient with seto.

Contributor
What shorts? There were barely any shorts down there to see.

Double-page supporter
@manganism Well, he did wake up after 10, meaning he was already late. He could very well have messaged her without us readers knowing about it, and still worry that she wouldn't wait for him.
I mean, of course she would wait for him, but he still refuses to believe that she actually likes him, so he likely wouldn't expect it.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou's flirting/teasing faces are top-tier, but man, that "I'm happy to see you" face from page 6 was godly, too.

Y'all angry that Seto doesn't seem to notice the tension, but it seems like his feels are finally catching up to him so I think the story is progressing fast enough, but also organically.

Users who are viewing this thread