Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Anjou-san Wants to Play a Word Game

@manganism yeah, that's weird. If you are late for something message/call, it's basic respect
@Xxjuggernaut yeah, I understand self worth issue, but this is becoming ridicoulus.
Also, I know the "will they or not" is a trope loved by japanese mangakas, but the story can remain interesting even if they become a couple, see for example karekano.

Double-page supporter
Huh count: 14

More than once per page, come on Seto work on that vocabulary

Sexiest tongue in non-H manga universe.

... We need a Anjou doujin made by Fue.

Dex-chan lover
Wut he couldn't have called her or something on his way ?
I dunno this is getting a little too repetitive. And it really shows. Thx tho

Dex-chan lover
Firstly I thought, our Seto was having weird fantasy but when Anjou mentioned the first kiss, I instantly knew it was gonna end bad and it did. Our Seto, have a dream.
Seto is cursed by the Rom-com natural trope and isn't gonna confess till the last 10 chapters.

Power Uploader
Sigh... This is really getting repetitive. I love the art and the chars but feel like we are stuck without anything happening or progress happening.

She can no longer stand it, my man's virginity is in danger at this point. But since he put himself in that position he should stand the consequences

Dex-chan lover
Spineless wimp MC loser like Seto sometimes really makes me lose my mind.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit it is beginning to drag on a bit but it's still good. I think what we want is just around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread