Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Annoying

Dex-chan lover
To all the folks out there who are into yanderes for whatever ungodly reason...what about this? By all means, the perfect romance, but with the unshakable feeling that something's wrong. An actual psycho bitch, unable to tell if she actually loves you, or is just playing with you as a toy, but either way cunningly manipulating...

I'm willing to bet she had something to do with Miya.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell do you even mix up "kiss" and "fall in love"? What a disaster of a translation error

Dex-chan lover
cd0.png

Dex-chan lover
this is looking like just mommy gf fantasy. girls don't seduce puppies that need mothering. i'm holding out hope it'll be somehow different but i don't see how this mc can take it anywhere else.

Fed-Kun's army
the moment that she kissed him i probably just disappear from her; its too risky and that girl is dangerous
That's what we all would like to do my man.
Ideally. But we were doomed the moment we stepped foot on that train with her.

Dex-chan lover
A good path aaaaahhh!!!!!
THIS IS SO FUCKING INTRIGUING!!!!!
I WANNA KEEP READING UNTIL MORNING BUT I CAN'T AAAAAHHHHHHH SKDKMDMDLDLDLDLDMFKXNXKCLCLCKKCKKXKLASJDKFKFNFKFMFKFKFMMXKX

I was just gonna read one more chapter.....that was 4 chapters ago. So much for taking this slowly. Also, it feels extra weird since I'm also stretching a work break way too long just to continue this inappropriate situation.

Fed-Kun's army
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread