Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sign

Dex-chan lover
@cksn I dunno about that. She's probably the very reason her daughter grew up like that. She's no less psycho than her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Actually did the mother do anything wrong? I know we think she's abusive and all that but the girl did just go to some far away city with a middle age man and spent the night with him. She slapped her daughter and we all know corporal punishment is bad and all but considering the ladies age she's probably brought up that way. As for checking her phone, okay not cool but let's get real she does have something suspicious on it LOL. So yeah, the mother actually did do nothing wrong but she could have handled it better.

@Darkmeep Nice try but the topic is the psychotic, deserves to die, mother. She wouldn't be going to a middle-aged man for comfort if the mom wasn't such an unstable b*tch in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Phoenix_VII
I still think the moms right, even if she's a crazy abusive bitch. Fact is she's right to suspect her daughter and that middle aged man. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Phoenix_VII
What are we even arguing about? I think we're both right, mom's a crazy abusive bitch, and the middle-aged guy wants young pussy. Then we got some young abused teen girl with daddy issues or something. Lol

@Darkmeep Why you lyin'? This whole thing started because you were posting justifications for the bitch's abusive behavior. You refuse to acknowledge that the mom's behavior most likely led to the girl having all these issues in the first place.

Double-page supporter
The guys making up excuses to talk to his crush and the girl getting frustrated that’s her new dog was trying get out of her leash.

The mother potentially an abusive parent (probally) but at least in current story we havent seen her do any over the top things. While MC make very shitty choice and some readers sympathy with him.
Oh my, the double standard...

Double-page supporter
Is the implication that she peed the bed at the start? (Dreams of pee tend to be pretty heavily correlated to it) which, isn't bedwetting into adolescence a sign of abuse?

Users who are viewing this thread