Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sign

@kalton
I took it to mean that she feels respected less than a dog, clearly by her abusive mother, perhaps by others we haven't met yet, like her ex-boyfriend/lover that I believe was mentioned earlier. (she tries being friendly with the dog, the dog disrespects her anyways) So because Kosuke treats her with compassion (and vice-versa), she feels respected for a change, hence why the dog in real life didn't treat her like the one from her dream.

Dex-chan lover
So he sees him as some sort of cute pet? Or wants him to piss her like a dog? Or wants to get fucked doggy style?

Contributor
Nice Mom :rolleyes:

No wonder she want to get the fuck out of here and find someone who can treat her like..A human being, and not a item.

Man, so far every character really makes me uncomfortable besides the daughter, from whom we've yet to see any significant characterization. With the way things have been going, I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter turns out to have even more severe issues than being a shut-in and/or being depressed.

Dex-chan lover
The anxiety is killing me
Should I drop this? I don't think my heart can take it >.<

Don't dogs use piss to mark their territory? I know petting is also a sign of affection or closeness but, with the way she pets Kosuke, maybe she wants him to "mark"/make her his?

I can relate to Koto's mother. I'm not a parents. But I have responsibility to take care my niece due to her family circumstance. Call me old fashioned, but I have a policy to SHARE necessary info with her. If you're under my care, I have the right to know everything, including the content of your phone. You have the right to do so. It's important to know whatever your family doing right now. I have to make sure she isn't involved with some dangerous shit or people.

@kalton

I don't think it has any deeper meaning than she likes dogs and didn't get angry at it or react to it peeing on her. She mentioned before she sees the MC as a dog, so something like wanting to take care of him/wanting a loyal companion?

@esega that's what people call "overprotective" and in some cases "obsessive". If you feel the need to oversee your family like a god then you obviously don't trust them at all. When kids grow up, them more you pry into their lives, the more you ENCOURAGE them to do the exact opposite of what you want. Don't want them involved with bad people? Teach them not to. Scared that they won't tell you? Build a trusting relationship with them. As a father myself, I think you need to fix that attitude asap for your niece's sake.

Aggregator gang
That page where she stares at him after he says "thank you" is kind of interesting. One could say that she was just staring at the bandage but the paneling and passage of time between the stare and when she takes action is unnaturally long. Maybe she's pretending to be caring? It seems like she's looking to him for protection, but he ended up getting better while she's still in the same position.

Users who are viewing this thread