Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Don't Have Anything to do.

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty much used to taboo stuff reading japanese novels so this is pretty light

Dex-chan lover
this slut is sending nudes but y'all still think her mom's abusive for checking her phone lmao. she should get beat so hard for this.

one good thing about how passive the father is, it does show how goofy it is to call the man a "predator" most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
@Bladestone
Kids are always sensitive about their parents getting a new partner soon after the death of the other. She might have reacted like that because it was girly bandage.

Group Leader
Kinda understand what Kikisagi trying to do here. She got scold and reprimamd to always act like a good girl. So she want to rebel and just in time the dad come into the fray.

Dex-chan lover
A good, good path!!!

Btw reading while listening to music is hella good xD

Fed-Kun's army
This man is just plain stupid. He had no reason to lie about talking to Koto-chan to his daughter. (and the origins of that band-aid)

The guy just should've told from the start how he met the girl, how she works at that cafe, and how she has been a mental support to him, etc. and how she has been giving hints regarding Miya's situation..

This is just stupid and forced drama writing, by exaggerating meaningless things by needless secrecy.. 👎🏻

i think that this manga is messing up my morals rn
this manga kinda retarded, and for ex why did he have to lie about the bandaid and also hide his phone while on a call. Guys turning into a pedophile dad

This guRl Is nuts....i feel kind a weird or a feeling that I cant explain about her, like she trying to hit on older mens...Its Just too weird (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread