Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Date

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shit. So far, I think that mom is the creepiest person in the series.

Why'd he go on the date in the first place ahhhhh. Just say thanks no thanks and peace out.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler Its scary as hell, but it's also incredibly normal. I would be more bothered by a mother not doing these things when her daughter skips school, doesn't answer her phone, and comes home in the middle of the night without any explanation.

There really are people justifying the abusive mother stalking her own daughter.......
I thought this guy relationship was kinda creepy but people irl are waay creepier

Banned
"the psycho mom is gonna kill someone"
"Yandere mom"
Bunch of freaks in this comment section

Dex-chan lover
Damn the mom is actually a responsible parent LOL

Like holy shit she sniffed this out quick lol.
I know everyone is hating on the mom but she slapped her daughter after she spent the night with a middle aged man and checked her phone after LOL

Dex-chan lover
Most people don't have a problem with the slap, what bugged me about the mom is how ritual it seemed for Koto to prostate in front of her at each slight. Then on top of the pressure to always perform, snooping around in your kids' phone is a no-go.

Wow the mom being a responsible parent. The man deserves to be put in prison after not denying that date fuck man

Dex-chan lover
@kanapp
Put in prison for what? For agreeing to accompany acquaintance girl to aquarium?

Putting aside how sketchy it looks for outsider, forbidden by law only the thing that could possibly go after. But that dude sure as heck trying to keep things platonic.

Users who are viewing this thread