3 chapters in a row wow

Happy new year to the translators (≧▽≦)

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaaaaaamn I wonder what the coworker thinks

Lmao that whole shit show slapped the sober back into her

Daughter will maybe Run away or something

Yikes how awkward lol

Group Leader
I thought there would be drama, fighting, and shouting. A single confession, some words, and then awkwardness is 10x worse.

Kii-chan handled that like a stone cold killer homewrecker.

It's over. It's over. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS?

Time to make predictions. Will the coworker spill? Will dad say fuck it and fuck her? What's the daughter going to do? WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice, 3 chapters in a row! Thanks a lot! I hope you guys didn't rush this and were able to preserve TL quality!

"why it isnt normal?" because its fucking awkward to have a mother with same age as yours.
Yes its not valid argument but please tell me if you got any better argument

Dex-chan lover
Predictions:
- Loses his job
- Mia runs away
- Possibly questioned by the police

How much can a man take before he breaks? How much can a wet noodle like our MC?

His Daughter has issues, holy shit. She is way too nosy. Why is she so obsessed with what her father does, where he is, etc? That's not normal.

Dex-chan lover
Blondie will be the first person to build the empathic bridge to the daughter for what the father has been going through.
Co-worker will respect privacy. She's currently smart enough not to start anything.

Sticking to my guns: there will be drama, but it will still end happily. Paths to nice closure for each character that needs it are still open, even to the controlling mother, now that the "that man" line has been spoken some chapters ago. And this is significant since the number of train wrecks that could/should have happened to block those paths have all been skirted by the author thus far.

Dex-chan lover
"I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy." - MC in like one or two more chapters.

Aggregator gang
Damn, look at that dumpster fire, look as it gently wraps itself around all of your life. Now that's what I call a Drama.

It's clear the chick is on path to destruction and doesn't truly care about his well being might even be playing him. At this point it's close to impossible for him redeem himself it's going to get alot worse even if it gets better. Both dad and kiichan just need normal place to discuss there issues.

I'm assuming the daughter trapped herself in her room again so atleast she didn't run away.

Honestly not sure if I can watch what will come after its going to get super dark I'm sure. I can even see one of the 3 main characters either dying or going to jail in the end.

Also will add till this point hes kind of tried being the responsible adult I think this will be his breaking point where he stops caring and does whatever he wants.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m seeing way too many people with problems in the comments. Imma leave.

Users who are viewing this thread