Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Foisting

Im sorry to say this, but im going to ask...

Is this why japanese suicide rate is so freakin high? look at all that pressure...

god i hope he's not going to suicide

Dex-chan lover
Grown man fucking around with a first year. I knew it. Ick.

If I was 15 and needed therapy /still grieving over my late mom and found out my dad was fucking around with an underage girl who I thought was my friend I'd be pretty pissed too.
I understand dad is stressed but that doesn't excuse all of his actions my dudes.

Dex-chan lover
By this point I just wish he would leave everything and everyone behind and just fuck off somewhere where he doesn't need to spend every single second trying to please a bunch of people that clearly don't give a fuck about him or just want to use him.

Seriously, I can understand her being upset when she first found out at the cafe and blew up. But she has had time to think about it and see things from others' perspectives. Blowing up again immediately is just annoying at this point.

Miya is trash. She will never be happy. She's the kind of person who makes herself miserable and spends her whole life blaming other people.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking...all these mangas here on the site. About love, friendship, adventures, comic situations etc...
IRL I don't meet any love or friendship or adventures, whatever. For who knows how much time.
It's only awkwardness and annoyance.
And this work is purely about awkwardness and annoyance.
So accurate. wow.
@Raygunsama you see, real life is when all your relatives do their best to put your life in a gutter. They blow up about one particular thing as much times as it takes. And they blow up about even much less important things.
Real life simulator.

Double-page supporter
She's off to ride some delinquent dick. I wonder if he's just going to empathize with her or try to talk objectively to her about the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I can get her blowing up before but not this time, hows he supposed to know everything you’re feeling if you don’t even try to communicate smh

Contributor
These comments going on about empathy. Guys her DAD is with her HIGH SCHOOL friend.

this manga literally teach how to respect father meanwhile the father is unable to make a choices because someone will hurt, choose everything to secret, and unable to move. Stressed due to works? yes, it is fine and normal. but Blame your work for not being able to educate your daughter? wow, you want some Empathy? hell, go fuck yourself.

comments section is blowing Miya up for no good reason smh.

her father may be hardworking but wasn't even around for her mother's death, and she harboured resentment over that. To her, it felt like his engagement and desire to make her go to school was more out of a half-hearted obligation rather than actual concern.

then when they're on the road to reconciliation, main man decides not to hit the breaks on this increasingly bizarre relationship with a girl much younger than him who's only using him as an escape from the reality of her home life? and instead goes even deeper until it blows up as expected.

had he focused more on rebuilding trust with Miya and just told thotty to kick rocks, he wouldn't be in this situation.

every char is extremely stupid, but Miya is far from the dumbest.

The amount of morons in the comments who are going at Miya because she disapproves of their underage girl fantasy is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell. This man cant get a break. At this point he should just do whatever he wanted and stopped caring about Miya considering she never cared about him in the first place. Also, people using the 'she's a teenager' and 'he's not there for her' card, fuck off. A teenager doesnt mean you can be an annoying bitch and expect the world to revolve around you. Plus, was she ever there for him? Cause if she was, this whole story WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED

@BusyPanda and ? Already he's not really going out with her, it's flirting and never crossed the border when he could have...
Then she behaves with him like a selfish person even before she knew he was dating her friend.
Is she able to live alone at her age? No, so she has to obey her father at least a little bit, or else she'll go away with her boyfriend like she does, except that she'll soon become disillusioned.
So she is not going to fix things by running away knowing that her father is desperately trying to talk to her.
To me she's a bad kid and all she's going to do is make her father turn with his friend to get out of this hell...

So she understands he didn't initiate it and sees how he's groveling for her forgiveness but goes off at the mere suggestion of moving in with the grandparents so she has an excuse to (most likely) go to her boyfriend's.
Pretty spot on teen behaviour.
Not defending the dad since he fucked up for sure, but I definitely don't see things getting better for him anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread