Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Runaway Daughter

Group Leader
The suffering continues.
Also, the appeal to translate the last page as "muchiwakegozaimasorry" was denied. :(

Damn i feel sad for the father.. i mean at first he just want his family to be back to how it was.. but then this??

Dex-chan lover
Shit, I'm going to wait for multiple chapters to come out before I resume reading, so that I can get through the pain and suffering all at once.

Supporter
yo if there are untranslated raws or something can someone spoil what happens to the daughter for me?

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor in raws there is chapter 32 as early access, but is in pay to read mode still, at least until next week, so unless someone buy the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
People saying the father is trash, he hasn't done anything wrong... at least not what the daughter assumes.
The daughter on the other hand... pure self centered trash.

I mean imagine being a parent and your kid shuts themselves in their room all day everyday for a year, then out of the blue wants you to conform to a standard and ideology.
She clearly doesn't want him to have a relationship with anyone and when she can't have that, she goes awol. Not to mention she met up with some guy she barely knows and possibly spent the night together with him lol.

Aggregator gang
My friend it's time to make a new family, forget that brat girl already.

Since Miyu go with that guy, I don't think she will suicide at many level. Going out, do things and worst is having sex and get pregnant.

VIP
this guy did nothing wrong now, what the fuck you guys expect from him?

Fed-Kun's army
Man fuck this dude son hena bitch nigga I hope the kids father be with rhe girl she like the dudes dad drop it Nigga let him be happy

The daughter is a piece of trash, hope the guy just gets over it an try to get a new family, tho It's obvious that's not gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread