Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Runaway Daughter

that Miya really put a high expectation on a father figure. i remember as a brat i also used to hope something from my parents only to get my expectation crushed into bits.

and Kousuke really someone who wants all to be in order while his surroundings is always expecting something good from him. what a toxic environment you are living Kousuke

@gigabarto you are gonna kill Kousuke mentally if he really lost his daughter

@Sonaldo

ungrateful? he couldnt even make it to see his wife before she died. maybe he should have grown some balls and put his family first for once, his daughter has the right to be angry. He denied her advances and yet he still see's her, wow what a legend 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@Blanche
And why did he not have the time to see his wife before she died? Because someone still gotta put food on the table. Plus did you see the pressure he's facing at his job? If he did what you suggested, they'll be living on the street by now. And shutting herself for 2 years is too much even if she's angry. So yes she's an ungrateful thot. And about seeing Koto, it's not like they fucking ran away or something. They just spent time together and help alleviate each other's pain. But you know who just ran away from home and making it harder for everyone else? That's right. That ungrateful daughter of his again.

@Blanche he might be at fault there, but sulking and yelling is just adding fuel to the fire. Miya deserves to be angry, but the father deserves some sympathy too.

Group Leader
and I thought that 'I shaved' comment section a shitshow

at6wcJU.jpg

@Blanche I agree! @Sanaldo Do you know what it is called when someone forms and emotion connection with a child in hopes of gaining sexual relations when the child becomes legal...yup thats right! Child grooming...

Aggregator gang
I kinda thought the blonde guy was just a chill dude who would stay totally neutral,
BUT, when that fucker said her dad was a creep, and even shut down/blocked signal in her phone, (without her permission/her asking him to do so...)

That was a point you knew the dude's a total fucking asshole, who should know better not to intervene to other peoples businesses (especially when it's between family)

Also, yeah the daughter's such a cunt and a brat for her age.

The dad is really sloppy and forgetful at times, but here you can see that her daughters safety and well being is a priority above that of his own, and he doesn't even care to think/remember his job when he's so worried about his daughter..

He's such a good and a caring dad at a time when it really counts.

I feel bad for the dad. Him frantically searching for her is proof that he loves her.

@FatalVestige then there are many more child groomers in this world than I can imagine. Think about it, someone you like is in Hs and you're in college, waiting for his/her graduation to confess and make it official to everyone suddenly gets labeled child groomers. This doesn't even consider the case that if you're the same age and just want to marry that someone but can't cause of legal age, so you waited, and boom, child grooming.

Wait that actually counts to teachers too, since they taught you values and morality, essentially grooming everyone that's been at school to be their most ideal human. We have been used and exploited all this time and we just knew it now. Mind. Blown.

Double-page supporter
We're talking bout a fcking teenager here MA DUDES CHILL THIS IS A FCKING CHILD NOT AN ADULT TEENAGERS ARE FCKING DUMB

Users who are viewing this thread