Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Two Way Street

I get that people are happy that the ship is sailing, but am I the only one who’s kinda disappointed at the same time?
Was kinda hoping that he takes the adult/mature way, but that’s just me ig

Well I have to say my personal philosophy runs along the saying, "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed."

My main issue is that both of them are emotionally damaged individuals, and at least he is not thinking it through. He is putting his family and career at risk, and he should know better as he has lived for a long time. Now if he was making a conscious decision to take the risk to go after her it would be one thing, but he does not seem to be doing so, and that is irresponsible.

The girl on the other hand I am not certain if she has thought it through or not, but she is in a horrible situation and this might help her get out of it. Marrying out of the family or eloping is always one way to escape. However, she is risking wrecking his life and that is irresponsible, but she is not old enough to be expected to know better so it is to be expected.

I can smell bad end from a mile away with this manga... I just hope I'm wrong.

@Kuroageha

If genders were reversed, this story would be about a despicable young man harassing a poor single mother.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker he did it, he finally did it, this manga will end in tragedy mark my word.

Dex-chan lover
She was Steve Urkele'ing him. ("I'm wearing you down baby. I'm wearing you down")
And now he has given in to her

Dex-chan lover
I JUST remembered that his superiors are looking for this exact situation to let him go over.

He just crossed the pedo line, I wanted him to not do that but now I just want this to end like School Days.

The only reason why I'm still reading this is to see this ass crash and burn. The schadenfreude has been sweet so far and I expect to get much better.

I hope the daughter get out relatively alright though, she might be hanging out with a sketch but she doesn't deserve to go down with her father.

Leave my man alone this hot dilf deserves whatever he wants. Honestly I wish I was her lol

Dex-chan lover
I would be lying if I say that I don't want it to ends in a good end, but deep down we all wish it ends in a tragedy, aren't we?

Users who are viewing this thread