Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Quiet Offense, Quiet Defense

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly expect the dude to get exposed. Author really gave us a good scare.

@princess_daphie Thank you so much for the chapter. Please ignore the manga frogs saying you're sniping. 99% of us are just happy to have a good translation on manga we follow. Thank you for this latest chapter. We hope you continue; your efforts are truly appreciated.

Aggregator gang
Filthy pedophile. She is a child the same age as his daughter...i hope his life comes crashing down.

Thank you for the translation. And the argument over sniping is stupid, scanlation groups don't own this series.

Group Leader
@youkari you're right I was tired before uploading the chapter yesterday and I failed to realize that the kanjis for that meaning were different. I also thought "Offense and defense" was a weird title, but I guess it's what it is, I'll update the title if this system allows it!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy...

3142s58.png

Everything has to come crashing down around them first for them to be together and even then they wont get away completely and honestly they should go through all the hardship especially the adult. it's that type of story

@chetan72 *how is he a pedophile when he is going through so much in his life and trying to find comfort in the girl and she also loves him
what kind of nu-age hippie crap is this where comfort and hardship is a reason why or why not someone is a pedo.

Group Leader
thank you everyone for the nice comments! i'm both relieved i wasn't doing too bad, and that the group has done their version, it is obviously better 😆

@sdz @gomennasai90 sorry for the font, it's the one i picked nan to ka na~, lol

@Tamerlane compared to Bear's translation, it seems I might have confused an actual reference to going to the Aquarium to a metaphor about aquariums, lol

@OhWell21 While I disagree with chetans reasoning, he still definitely is not a pedophile. Also I think people here should think about the fact that age of consent is not a universal thing all over the globe, in fact in my country (which is western) someone his age having a relationship with a girl that young may be looked at as immoral but it would still be legal.

Users who are viewing this thread