Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Summons

Dex-chan lover
Can't this guy catch a break every so often? Seems like his situation only gets worse by the day

arigatou for the new chapter, damn he is depressed again, because that old hag bitch

Contributor
The company was surprisingly willing to give him some time to sort this out, in spite of his partial admission to it being a 'misunderstanding'.

Double-page supporter
How can I not see this not going further downhill from here on out? Dang

Gotta give the author props for portraying his dilemma. It honestly felt so raw, I could feel his stress levels

Thanks for the update Daphie

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz i know right? He basically said "give me a week to prove i'm not a pedo" and they went like "lmao ok bro, we got you".

Like jeez man, you would think that they would go a little further than that, especially with something as delicate like that.

Fed-Kun's army
He jumped out the fire, landed in cool water, only for that to turn into sulfuric acid.

at this pace he will have a heart attack in a couple of chapters lmao

Double-page supporter
Her mom is fucking nuts and this will still end with them together so the road will be long.

Dex-chan lover
He's resigning from that toxic work environment. Hope he finds something better

Maya still is a shitlord running away from having a face to face talk as usual.

100% dude should have just denied it. Shits only going to get worse from here, I'm half expecting Miya to tell him she's pregnant or something.

Man these situations... So stressful but I can't stop reading, thank you so much for the quick updates!

Users who are viewing this thread