Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Can I Decide?

This story makes me feel like a helpless passerby watching a horrible train wreck occur in front of my eyes. I wish their relationship is more paternal than romantic. They need help. Maybe it’s cuz I’m straight but even then, she’s not even that hot.

@scarlet_summer

Nah dude it's still no good. She's known him when she was very young and 16 is frickin young so there's the problem of grooming and no relationship sounds good like that

Yea hes known her when she was a kid, but thats irrelevant because their prior relationship is rarely if ever brought up. As for grooming we're giving nothing that points to the fact that he would groom her. Could he? Sure. But given how the characters act there is no evidence pointing to him potentially grooming her.

Considering the latest news about Act-age author this manga is becoming clear that romance between them is not the right course in my eyes

Its wrong of course. They are just lucky that their sexual behavior isnt publicly known. So as long as they dont do anything that jeopardizes their relationship they should be fine. The romance between them is honestly great. If its not right simply because of the fact that shes underage than you really do a disservice to how deep their relationship is and what it means to them.

I just read the raw of next chapter and I can say, there's going to be a really big surprise guys

Double-page supporter
@starch12313

The romance between them is honestly great
I disagree. She's got no physical boundaries, she's still quite immature and on top of that has dysfunctional family so she's not in a good place emotionally and psychologically as evidenced from past chapters so I can't really look at their relationship as fitting of 'romance'. Add the fact that the guy almost always looks like he's treading on thin ice when they're alone together, and no matter how low in life he feels he's in it does not justify his actions of putting his hands on a high school girl. He seriously needs to get his shit together more than anything.

Man if they end up together the seething in these comments will be something I'll enjoy for a while.

Contributor
Well, personnaly i really hope they will be together.
Both of them really need the other, they just need to wait a bit so that no one can control Kii anymore.

Welp, he's a goner. Though I'm surprised by Koto's behavior, she might become a full-fledged yandere bride.

Untitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread