Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Can I Decide?

@princess_daphie People don't usually mature much past the age of 15. In the previous chapters, she was rather smart and cleaver. Them using someone with the same name is an easy plot. Hell, it's similar to a lie I got away with when I was 14.

Group Leader
@Digi-Lib hmmmmm... while I'm in the camp that does believe maturity (and at what age it happens) is very different from one person to another and that it doesn't necessarily change much past our teen years (like you've just said), i do believe some wisdom is gained an lots of spontaneity is lost just by the fact of spending more time alive. that being said, from the story events so far, i feel Koto is kind of mature, but VERY spontaneous and doesn't really think of the potential destruction that being caught in a compromising situation with her older boyfriend represents.

also, they're both kinda broken and they tend to make bad decisions. they're each other's life-boat, but it seems they might hit an iceberg soon.

i wonder though, i don't remember them talking about using someone with the same name to get out of this dicey situation?

@princess_daphie True, she is very spontaneous. I kinda thought it was mainly because she isn't used to having a romantic partner. Because in regards to her school life and working for her grandfather, she seemed very mature.

No, they never said they would use a decoy, only that she would do something about her mother. But at this point, the only way she could fix this is with a decoy. The mother saw her letter and connected the dots because she used MC's first name when referencing him. So the only way I see her no longer being suspicious of them is if she is introduced to a student her daughter's age with the same name.

Do you plan on continuing the series daphie? It'd be a shame if not. Thanks for the tl

Group Leader
@Darudius yes it's still one of my faves! I've got the next chapter pretty much ready for tomorrow night (I follow the weekly schedule on the raw site)!

Dex-chan lover
Really nigga?? Doing that shit there? For all we know the mother or his daughter is just around the corner. Fucking hell.

You ever hear that phrase about a dumpster fire you can't stop watching? I think of this series. Like every chapter is a constant loop with R Kelly in the background: "my mind is telling me no...BUT MY BODY"

Aggregator gang
I hate the blond kid.... but i kinda get where he is coming from.
He likes the girl, and wants to protect her from harm... although he doesnt really know anything about the situation. He's just a stupid kid, he's not trying to manipulate her.

Users who are viewing this thread