Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Can I Decide?

Banned
I'm glad the boy with Miya isn't such a tard like most of these characters.

He could've easily been a predator preying on Miya adding to the father's problems. But the author decided not to do this stupid overly done trope.

It's still early he could change but I hope he's a better influence on Miya than her half ass dad who works all the time

@scarlet_summer

I disagree. She's got no physical boundaries, she's still quite immature and on top of that has dysfunctional family so she's not in a good place emotionally and psychologically as evidenced from past chapters so I can't really look at their relationship as fitting of 'romance'.

You pretty much answered your own question right there. Her actions whether they be her being physical or her emotional immaturity is all spawned from her dysfunctional family. It is therefore not illogical for her to seek comfort in someone else. She is in a state where she wants to be wanted and cared for, and really from anyone. This romance is easily not your normal everday relationship. Its a relationship between two emotionally and damaged individuals seeking comfort between each other.

Add the fact that the guy almost always looks like he's treading on thin ice when they're alone together, and no matter how low in life he feels he's in it does not justify his actions of putting his hands on a high school girl.

Its less about justification and more about is his actions realistic. Does his actions given the story and characters make any sense. And the answer is easily yes.

He seriously needs to get his shit together more than anything.

Why does he need to get his shit together? Because hes an adult? Let alone the fact that you have address if he can even "get his shit togethor" given his work and emotional well being. Im gonna assume that your comment is due to him being an adult and therefore should be more mature, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

But givin if my assumption is right I dont fully agree with your statement. Yes adults should act more mature, but last I checked adults are still human. They have emotions, they go through hardships, and some handle it better whereas others dont.

Yes he is an adult. But it is entirely ignorant and disingenuous to state that he should "get his shit together" simply because he is an adult. You need to address his emotional well being and understand him as a character. The questions should be, can he act in a mature manner, and the answer is no because hes so broken. And to ignore something that the author puts so much time into addressing whether it be direct or not is an insult to the character.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how when THAT is done in the public nothing probably will happen, but when some plot specific thing like "being caught by your real daughter and your Co-worker", he's still caught even though he's literally doing nothing in an absolute nowhere at night

Just hook them up or break them up already. This half-assing is just holding back the story itself.

Double-page supporter
Oh god this manga is like a bloody train wreck but I can't look away. Next chapter is a mess based on the spoilers in the comments.

He'll be arrested, his daughter will commit suicide from shame, and Kii's mother will kill her.

End

Dex-chan lover
We're at the 11th hour, my dudes

It just takes one spark for this powderkeg to explode...

@SmokeWagon I'd imagine it would be more likely that he'd commit suicide, Kii would kill her mother, and his daughter would elope with the boy she just met

The last time she decided something homie almost thought of suicide

Group Leader
@Lithe It was in the original, I didn't even have to translate it!

@Deebees Next week, next chapter, next disaster!

@Ikarus I never remember precisely, but I think the settings would say she's around 15. She's a first year high schooler I think. I always forget the specifics.

@Dundun123 @Artaris @PandaMoni @Zero117 @scarlet_summer @pablin1423 thank you as well! always fun to see a chapter generate some buzz, lol

@waldo220 thanks for the comment! i know a proofreader would ensure they catch my stupid mistakes, you know the ones I do because I'm too tired and working on the last page, one more, just one more before going to bed, lol

@pengentidur I'm mostly done roughly translating it and uhhmm... Yeah, but it's still just the premise to what will go down I think!

@Darudius I know, right, I really hope they do, lol

Okay, she is just as stupid as he is. You don't do that out in the open for all to see. They will get spotted for sure now. He's likely being investigated right now. Hell, he could've been followed and monitored at that time. An easy way to get the mom off their back is if she got a male friend to pretend his name is the same as the MC. Well, I'm done. I'm just going to watch how far they screw everything up. Maybe it'll end with them getting together officially when she goes to college. But I doubt it. These characters are too stupid.

Group Leader
@Digi-Lib personally, i think they're both just... well he's just too wound up in being scared and wounded, and her, she doesn't think ahead, she's being a 15yo, nearsighted, passionate and all. it clearly is playing with fire doing anything in Koto's home vicinity!

@NEONBLISS always happy to share this story, it's got to be the most interesting and stressful at the same time, lol

Users who are viewing this thread