Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Run, Coward

Group Leader
Guys, I think this chapter is the last one of volume 6. We also don't get another chapter until 2~3 weeks. Right now, the paid content is simply a few artsy panels. The cliffhanger is mean this time!!! I was so looking forward to seeing what happens next...

Dex-chan lover
If she really cared about not making trouble for others she would’ve stepped in front of the train, not onto it.

Dex-chan lover
what? whaaat? is she trying to guilt tripping him?

that was his moment to just let her do whatever she wanted. Also that moment with the cops felt super unrealistic though. Like for the accusations of the mother, shouldn't at least a psychologist be called to attend to her testimony to clear that she isn't being abused by the guy?

author is good though

Dex-chan lover
damn
SPOILER_unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Are you serious? You blaming kousuke for this? After you ruined him you walk away? Well the title of the chapter says it all "Run, coward". Yeah you are coward Koto and now you are running away.

i wish the dad would just respect her decision and move on, ever since she has been interacting with her his being more pitiful

Also thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
Woah woah woah you barge into his life and say he barged in to yours? Are you fucking kidding me????

I get it high schooler, young, not adult but does she not have any self reflection whatsoever. Now she's running away and blaming him for not being the one to do wrong thing. Sure she's right he's a coward but so is she. God I can't stand her. Even being a high schooler has its limit on how selfish you can be

Dex-chan lover
a whole ass psychologist being called? that seems unlikely to happen even in the u.s tbh. Japan seems to be awful when it comes to mental issues, so i feel like that's even less likely to happen there. but eh, idk @Knighto

Dex-chan lover
No one is sane in this, almost everyone in this history is broken, one by circumstances, others by abusive relationships...

Group Leader
you guys realize that, it's my interpretation anyway, she may just be planning on jumping and not going anywhere, the way she was talking... she only has a handbag with her... i'm really worried.

Dex-chan lover
So, at least she said it was consensual to the police, thx for that. But - blaming him in all sins - this is such a bullshit... I really expected she will jump under the train... I guess she decided to move to her father's place

Users who are viewing this thread