Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Unforgivable

Group Leader
Phew that was quite the chapter! I'm impatient to check out the next one now! Oh and for anyone that's curious, the train destination is the same as in the earlier chapters (events starting from chapter 5), Shin-Aomori.

Double-page supporter
Miya: Her mother is psycho.

Also Miya 5 minutes later: Just let her mom look for her.

Miya hasn't done shit to understand her father. All she did was run away from home and complain that he's a bad person. She really needs some growth.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Miya you tried to understand your father?

Excuse me while I laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Okay is it just me or Miya is really the worst character!!! “I was trying to understand you dad” bitch when?????? All I saw you do was run away, lock yourself in your room, not go to school then run away with a guy you just met at your school.

This story is a trainwreck and I question myself why i am still following it after every chapter. And yet here I am.

Definitely siding with the daughter, if that was my dad, I would have already called the cops

Dex-chan lover
Miya tried to understand him? when? did I miss 10 chapters or something? All she did was run away and lock herself away without a word to her father

Dex-chan lover
His daughter just so hypocrite... "I was doing my best trying to understand you, dad" - , bitch wat? You shut off your dad for a year, loch yourself in the room, skipped school, run away from home - and now he is in fault bcs he has someone else he cares about (and you know she is in trouble - YOU LITERALLY SAW HER PSYCHO MOM RIGHT NOW AND GO LIKE "OH, LETS HER MOTHER FIND HER")? She is pissing me off so bad, I wanna hit that bitch right in the face so hard... 🤬

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, when he said he'd be back by morning and then she threw up, I laughed. Just at the absurdity of this manga.

I agree with @princess_daphie; Miya's making it really about her. Also the dude she's hanging out with is definitely preying on her situation.

Users who are viewing this thread