Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Unforgivable

Dex-chan lover
dont fully agree with him but dont think she ever really tried to understand him either. she seems to be trying to find her answers through others instead

Dex-chan lover
"Even though I'm trying to understand you"

my ass. you stonewalled him then ran away and you have the gall to say that shit?

Its funny that the daughter ask why he needs to go when she abandoned her father since the start of the manga. But i don't think this is a correct move from the father itself. This could cost him his job, colleagues and family. well, we will see how it will turn out later.

WQL1dXV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty father. Imagine any parent choosing their gf/bf over their kid, ng, ng at all. Especially given his daughter's recent issues resulting from the death of her mother. Get emancipated kid.

The throwing up makes sense to me. Idk imagining myself as a teen and my dad telling me he can't be with me because he gotta chase some thot i go to school with - like jfc I'd feel absolutely worthless and sick.

Bro he's been trying to get his daughters attention this whole time and the only person to help him was the girl, His daughter is getting annoying at this point because she thinks she was the only one suffering

Nice. Finally! Lmao his daughter is straight up lying wasn't she like away 99% of time from him cause she didn't want to do exactly that.

@Rozzak not only that, choosing her 16 year old friend that he's known since she was a little kid, and its gonna cost his job probably any future one, and maybe even land him in jail

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak So are you gonna ignore all the shit the daughter caused and how selfish she is or should I point that out like everyone else.

Father decision isn't the best but the daughter is terrible

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking piece of shit, hope he gets a really fucked up ending

Dex-chan lover
If this was more shounen then it would have gone like this

"So that's your resolve? I see, Tousan...well then, it's my loss."
"M-Miya! I-"
"Father! There's no time to stand around here! Go to her."
"R-Right. Miya...thank you."
*as he's leaving* "Father...don't lose..."

Dex-chan lover
God dammit, you stupid salaryman!
You finally got the chance to fix your life and now you blew it!

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak normally that'd make sense
but since the daughter's basically estranged the father for 2 years in their own home, i struggle to see how her sudden change of mentality is any grounds for him not to help another girl
and i mean she's the daughter's friend and the daughter barely cares about her, even after seeing the crazy mom
unorthodox setting all around and is probably not realistic, but hey, at least it makes sense emotionally and empathetically
like i can't root for a character who's been practically unlikeable for more than half the series, because the author does not let me

I don't know what's more entertaining, this manga or the comment section full of people siding with a dumbass pedophile after every chapter release XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak Wow so she should get off scott free just for what reason exactly

Like he's been trying for so long to get her to understand he's suffering too. And you're saying it's fair to ignore all of that and all the pain and suffering she's cause him that made him vulnerable to being seduced by a girl her age. We should ignore all of that? Okay

Users who are viewing this thread