Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Unforgivable

"I've been doing my best to understand you..."
Girl, since when? Hypocrite.
You abandoned him first.

Aggregator gang
Kousuke is a piece of shit.

I don't care about the "literal" definition of pedophilia, those that keep harping about that and getting angry at people calling him a pedo are just trying to excuse his behavior. He is a sexual predator. If some of you ever grow up and have a daughter, I highly doubt you would be okay with a 40 something year old man doing what Kousuke is doing.

He just chose his lust for a 16 year old girl over his own fucking daughter. There is no excuse for that, I don't care what Miya did prior to this chapter. She's a kid, Kousuke is an adult.

Telling his daughter he loves her friend....he is fucking disgusting, and I hope the end of this manga sees a fitting end for kousuke: imprisonment.

Huh? I didn't exactly speedread this series but since when did she try to understand her dad? All she did the whole time is bitch and moan, if only she didn't lock herself away in her room for half a year it wouldn't be this bad in the first place.

Miya should have offered to help instead of giving him the ultimatum. She saw firsthand how crazy Koto's mom is, and even though her and Koto just made up, she leaves her "friend" in trouble. I totally agree that guy she keeps hanging around has a predatory vibe to him.

While I don't agree with the "I love her" bit, he is the only character so far that has shown genuine concern for Koto.

Reading the comments, in conclusion, Dad - go F*** yourself. Miya - go F*** yourself. Koto - go F*** yourself. Koto's mom - go F*** yourself. Miya's male friend - go F*** yourself.
everybody-go-fuck-yourself.jpg

tenor.gif

I can definitely see that unnamed guy taking advantage of the daughter, getting her pregnant, and abandoning her, making her into a psycho mom and repeating the process over again.

Also, I think the manga is trying to show that everyone is at fault here. The teachers for pressuring the father without giving him any guidance or support. The company which expects him to keep working like normal after the fathers tragedy. The father for letting himself get involved with a minor, he should’ve just cut it off at the beginning. The daughter for always running away and, opposite to what she said, never trying to understand or be there for her father (just because she is a kid doesn’t mean that her actions or lack of actions don’t have consequences. Also, give 16 year olds more credit, they’re selfish but they’re not that stupid that they aren’t responsible for their choices. Most places will try you as an adult in court at 17.)

Aggregator gang
This is the point where Kousuke went from someone I could maybe sympathize with to certified piece of shit. I can’t sympathize with anyone who abandon their children for their lover.

Kousuke really left his own DAUGHTER for a bitch that ruined his life?! No shit!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, teenagers often say to their parents "I'll never forgive you," and Miya is just as responsible as ever for deflecting guilt onto her father and treating him like trash. I think this encounter with Koto's mother will start to make her realize that her dad is not a bad person.

Interesting that Miya is starting to look a lot like how Koto did when her father left...

@Gem-Bug @Princess_daphie That would be the result of adolescent egocentrism, which is a common psychological effect in that teenagers tend to be self-centered, but not as a fault of their own beyond cognitive functions

Users who are viewing this thread