Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Cornered and Desperate

Dex-chan lover
#1 Her standing there completely motionless is ridiculous. As someone else said, people are conditioned to react. Any reaction at all. You don't "not react at all" in fear.
#2 The guy working there is pretty fucking stupid given that she just needs to tell the cops that the guy working there was in on it and they can just ask his boss and find everything they need to catch him immediately.

To bad he resort to fist so quickly. there's actually a move kosuke must did quickly in that situation.
"may i join you guys?" while closing in swiftly. then proceed grabing those bastard ears down and knee their chin strongly.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he made it in time, but how the hell did he find her? The timing was way too convenient

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well damn. I hope he can fend them off.

If theres one thing manga has taught me, is that there sure are a lot of rapists in japan.

Double-page supporter
Gah Koto is really getting under my skin. Her coping mechanism and fight/flight response needs some serious piece of work. I can understand the part where Kousuke wasn't there yet, but when she's more preoccupied by him being there than scramming outta there like Kousuke urged her to do just strikes me different

@marshukzarl that just sounds unrealistic. It's something you'll see in mangas which don't take themselves as seriously. Not to mention it won't match the personality of MC.

What is this lmao

EPnThzD.png

Dex-chan lover
looks like this is drama and rape attempt is gonna be milked and stretched out like a Funimation dub job.

Users who are viewing this thread