Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

Fed-Kun's army
@estrombico lol, quoting all ur points = is me ignoring xD I love this, you got so destroyed in the argument and have zero points to make so now its "be a sore ass loser acting like he won" route xD

though not like u had much of anything in the first place

keep trying kid, im sure repeating same lies and ignoring how u literally admitted to doing this will change reality, when I can just quote ur ass ignoring most everything I wrote, while you again have nothing

tenor.gif

kthnxbai~

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 Can't even read the long winded arguments anymore. Always amusing at first, but when it lasts this long, it overstays its welcome.

Either way, glad there seems to be some stability in Kousuke's and Koto's feelings. You could always tell Kousuke's heart wasn't truly into the stuff he was saying at earlier points in the story, whether it be uncertainty, or just going with the flow. But here what he says and wants feels very clear and defined. I hope now he starts to focus on repairing the relationship with his daughter. He did her pretty wrong in a way as it felt like she was being abandoned, though it was clear that Koto was in more dire straits at that time and Miyu was being a bit selfish(though understandable; her father was doing some socially uncomfortable stuffs).

Fed-Kun's army
@estrombico wasn't a mystery, so you are forgetful along with being illiterate, a liar and a real big sore loser

cool

Contributor
@voidox are you talking to your reflection?
You shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, even piles of refuse need self confidence so I can't comprehend why you're so mad at yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
@estrombico bahahahaha, what a shitty attempt at a deflection there xD "talking to reflection", do you even know what that means when I'm tagging you xD oh man, you continue to amaze me with how much nonsense you spout, thinking you are being smart xD

we have literal PROOF of you being illiterate and a liar, I can quote you admitting and showing as much. And we know how much of a sore loser you are, trying so pathetically to get the last word and acting like you won xD

been weeks now and you keeeep replying back with bunch of nonsense and off-topic, get over it kid.

Fed-Kun's army
@estrombico learn what ego is kid. Pointing out how you're a liar, illiterate, pathetic, sore loser all with proof and quotes I can show is not ego, it's reality :)

move on kid

Fed-Kun's army
@estrombico typical immaturity of thinking spamming = being smart

well, time to report you for spam and off-topic trolling. Honestly should've done this days ago instead of further engaging with you, what a waste of time

reported and blocked, and I know you'll 100% @ me again since you are so pathetically desperate to get the last word after being completely destroyed in the argument, enjoy talking to yourself now Mr. sore loser.

Users who are viewing this thread