Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Stealing the moon

Dex-chan lover
Wtf was that the ending? Did the author at least grow some balls and rail her hard in a doujinshi?

Double-page supporter
Sniping sucks, especially when you cant even decently write in english.

Ill be waiting for the «real» translation.

An open end to the "my urequited love", it's a bit like playing the easy way out and letting the imagination speak....
For me they still confess their love to each other and therefore I have no doubt that they will not break their bonds completely, as long as she is not an adult at least.

Dex-chan lover
When the chapter title is misspelled and it's not fixed after a few days, you know without reading that the TL is questionable.

Wow, thats all I can say, I feel like there's still more left on the table for this story

Well, it ended. It was a really weird manga. A lot of debates under comments, people complaining, and all that. Some people called this manga beautiful. Some called it just good. What's my opinion on this manga?
First of all, it started really well. A lot of tension, drama, and some midlife crisis. But after chapter 40-45, everybody's IQ dropped by 20-30 points. They didn't turn into complete dumbasses either. Just stupid. The ending didn't satisfy me at all. Chapter literally ended on Kouske opening the door. We didn't even know if his daughter forgave him or not :/.
As I said manga started well and ended on a dissatisfying note. That's why this manga is kind of average for me. Not so bad and not so good. 6/10.
Big thankies from mcspankies to @princess_daphie who was translating this manga. This my last time saying thanks for the translation of this manga. Btw what's your opinion on this manga?
Once again thanks for translating this manga and see ya in the future!

There’s always a sense of melancholy at the ending of these slice of life/realistic fiction stories regardless of how good or bad they turn out. I never truly found myself enjoying this incredibly too much yet it was something I needed to see the ending off, not for the romance, the relationships, but for salary man-kun’s redemption.

I realized this was a manga I wasn’t gonna be satisfied with from the very get-go of picking it up, especially regarding my beliefs but I read it anyways.

A good ending with them getting together isn’t something I actually agree with, but at the same time I didn’t want a sad ending either where they go separate ways. Needless to say I had confusing inter flow of feelings and emotions, but I’m glad I saw it through the end.

Thank you everyone who help translate this! Mangasushi, Bear Necessities Scans, and Daphie!

Users who are viewing this thread