Musume no Tomodachi

Aggregator gang
1st I read the summary description, I think...is going to be just something meh~ with nice art....fuxk m3, I ended up reading everything until recently updated chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
"psychological" i think even kakegurui is more psychological and its mediocre so it says a lot about this one.

What a refreshing read (refreshing my ass). Glad to see some manga's that goes deep into these kind of relationships.

Fed-Kun's army
well then this was more complex a story than i thought
i expected a "omg my daughters friend is so hot i shouldnt be sneaking glances i have a wife and kids"

I get the whole psychologic aspect of the story but I'm concerned how this man is in a hotel with a kid while his own daughter is still missing.

I dont know why the ratings so low, story and art is solid (so far at least). Its not the wholesome end stories that I usually read, but I feel like you really can symphatize with all the characters despite not being a likeable character. I can't really say anything more than that was great ride reading with a pretty superb storytelling. Though a lot of the times getting to the next chapter gives anxiety and put me on the edge of seat with every pages almost like a horror. 9/10

Holy shit, everything seems to so helplessly fall in place. As if the gods themselves want this man to suffer. But in the end, I really, really hope for a good ending for both those two, but from what I know from these types of stories, they sadly never do...

Double-page supporter
This is one of those angsty mangas where everything seems like it's gonna end badly but you can't stop reading. In all honesty, I don't approve of their relationship (due to current age) but I do hope they have a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
From 1 to 10, how fucked up is the drama part of this, with 10 being disaster after disaster (like Domestic na Kanojo)?

Fed-Kun's army
The entire manga summed up in one image:
f8d

Users who are viewing this thread