Musume no Tomodachi

Group Leader
@MrTbomb52 @WaterRocket @jordioverbored @Schreckstoff @kronos00 @Tepelgil @Shlomosuke happy to have been able to bring you guys this amazing manga!!! reading the comments in itself is part of the rewarding experience for me!

@Rueyyang_wong and it was a long wait for me to hold back on posting the chapter before it the publisher's schedule!!!
@Clone_Nero if there is one, as i've mentioned in the afterword, i will do it for sure!
@goronyanpai don't ask me why exactly, other than your words having a similar rhythm to this, but, what you said made me think of this old mod music from u4ia (i'm an 80's~90s nerdy kid, lol): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNKTh9Rf_c
@f5inet i personally would say this is being unfair to the manga. the ending was very faithful to the style of the rest of it. i don't think it was ever intended to end or have a very clear ending. we have an outlook with a potential ship end, but it's not 100% clear, as life is always. things could've gone way worse if the author had stretched it out, or tried to put closure on everything.
@Yousuckgoof totally! it's not quite at the level of Watashi no Shounen (although that one's ending @burmn123 is indeed less satisfying than here) i'd say, IMHO, but with all its differences considered, it's close.

@AnotherRat what do you mean? i'd say it's more Kousuke who has this face (p21 last panel). he is happy to receive this gesture from Koto, but he's also seeing all the years of uncertainty and loneliness ahead of him. that's what i think... i feel it's the most difficult moment of the chapter... that single face frame shot... the weight of his decision, the reality of it...

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie Haha yeah I know, I was just joking... Honestly I started reading this cuz I thought it was gonna be another horny salaryman-JK manga xD
The ending is more realistic than it should.... I guess?? Like it kinda felt axed because of how it ends the same way another axed mangas ended... Yet it feels like it actually was intended to end like that due to this manga's nature... It was an interesting read

Anyway, thanks a lot for the translations of each chapte and dedication to keep going like thay since your first chapter here 5 months ago 😉👍
Btw happy new year!!!!!!! 🎉🎉

Wait, since when did Musume no Tomodachi end?! I remember putting this on hold back in May cuz I didn't have time to read anymore, but I did not expect to come back and see it completed ;-;
Oh, and looks like it shifted scanlators too.

Oh well. At least there are a lot of chapters to get through now :)

Watashi no Shounen had a pretty great ending though. The boy was still growing and he started understanding the meaning of the love. Yeah the older woman probably had a thing for the boy but she acted like a true guardian and repressed it. We all wanted some kind of closer to these kind of stories but it's not possible. Their life goes for ages and their feelings might change too. Using time skip will only help a little but won't still make up for a completion.

Yeh

A good manga I guess? I was quite unsatisfied with the ending though. The company and the thing with his daughter were left like they were unimportant.

Dex-chan lover
the ending for me is quite hanging
the relationship kinda stop at the ending
I was hopping for more

It was an okay ending but wish we got better drama payoff series just wrapped up too neatly.

@IAM1013

to be short, she's gang raped, after this she and the MC get together, she's pregnant of one of the guys, give birth to a child, but them she dies and the MC raise the child.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@IAM1013
Kousuke got fired after he decided to marry the girl and move back to the countryside

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@IAM1013 none of that is what happened. I am surprised the moderator just spoiler tagged those responses, since they are made up anyway.

Read the chapter, it takes all of 5 minutes

basically NOTHING happened, they parted ways, but meet up again a few months later, and continue to secretly hold feelings for each other

The sexual violence tag isnt as serious as you think so read this manga without worries for those who wonder why the tag is there

Not bad, happy ending at least and seems like it's implied they got together? But I still wish we had a few more chaps at the end

Users who are viewing this thread