My Arika - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Drama Play Where The Tearful Heroine Calls It Quits

Dex-chan lover
thanks! i'm falling behind but maybe i'll wait til end of next month and just binge a dozen chapters at once lol

Dex-chan lover
I like how even though she realizes doing lewd content may help her short term but it isn't a great long term goal. Plus seeing Nana working hard in secret, gave her that push to take this serious if she wants to be an idol. Thanks for the translations.

thanks! i'm falling behind but maybe i'll wait til end of next month and just binge a dozen chapters at once lol
I don't blame you because I just got caught up last chapter & learned that this is a slow burn since the mystery aspect probably won't get touched upon after a few more chapters then go back to being slow again. Not that it is a bad thing but just looking at the raws, it is at chapter 57 so progression may take some time.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!
It's hard not to root for Nana, and Kanna's downfall is the perfect spice to contrast that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Childhood aspirations and the looming wall of realities... always a recipe for melancholy.

Glad to see more people interested in the manga. I actually have been reading for a while as it was translated in my native language (I'm at chapt 57). I guarantee the story will only get more intense after the contest ends, hope to see more chapters and comments.

Users who are viewing this thread