My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei - Vol. 1 Ch. 100 - Extra (3) - Infatuation

First of all, girls aren't attracted to men who are desperate to be with them to the point of being incredibly possessive and not allowing her to have someone they truly love. Especially if they have someone they love more. I feel sorry for him, but at the same time... his attitude about this is too much. Getting angry and lashing out at the one she loves will get you nowhere and will just lead you through an endless cycle of hurt and rejection. In your case, she could end up hating you. So please. Just stop. Seriously. It's getting painful to watch.

Fed-Kun's army
man he's so obsessed it's not normal anymore. can someone put some sense into this guy?

I think the princess of Emperor of Heaven is the other FL twin in the modern world. This is just a theory, but this is what I think. Since she has feelings for that guy that likes the FL and so she, just like him tried to be something they aren't so that their "lovers" would fall in love with them. But it backfired on them.

I honestly think the 3rd brother should get over his obsession and just hook with the Princess of Heaven. It would be a much happier ending for both of them, instead of him pining for a love that won't get anywhere for him.

Users who are viewing this thread