My Classmates Might Be Yuri - Ch. 4 - Interested in My Classmate's Love

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? I'm fine with crossdressing but entering a woman's area by doing it is just wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no this guy is creepy. Like... He's just stalking two of his classmates because he thinks they may be lesbians.
For sure creepy and illegal irl, but the level of absurdity of his actions just makes it a pretty fun bit imo

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no this guy is creepy. Like... He's just stalking two of his classmates because he thinks they may be lesbians.
Thankfully it's a comedy and not real life and the expression on the two girls is supposed to make you think the whole thing is ridiculous as if the guy squatting in a girl's uniform with his big hairy man legs didn't already make that point clear.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is he even doing in that last panel though...? Looking in the opposite direction with binoculars... why??

Edit: Shoot, I didn't realize that those are two OTHER girls, not the lead girls, who are looking at the MC in the last panel there. I see at least one other commenter made the same mistake as me, and thought he was discovered by the lead couple there.

I love everything about this manga, I can certainly empathize with the MC as a fellow guy who wants to gently watch over this yuri couple's growth, but dude... why the heck would he wear a girl's uniform but not even have a wig to match it, all it does it freak out girls...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah, but hes probably just wanna see their dating journey, not stalking with bad intentions

Homie is taking up cross dressing in order to watch some yurt progress. I’ll laugh if at the end of this, he ends up committing to be a cross dresser. Thanks for the chapter.
What the fuck is yurt? A lesbian into spoiled yogurt?

Users who are viewing this thread