My Clueless First Friend

Ugh i got a sugar schock like that time in highschool were we binged sodas in kfc refill untill we had to be hospitalized and couldnt sleep the whole night ..

Group Leader
If NTR of this series ever gets made, whoever thought of it should be shot and be quietely buried underneath the depth of Mariana Trench

Dex-chan lover
The guy is so upbeat and friendly that the bullies don't have the heart to start targeting him and give going after Nishimura, but even that kinda seems to ease off. Its a nice fluff series for sure.

Thank you so much for uploading these (and presumably translating). This series is really great and every chapter brings a smile to my face.

Double-page supporter
THAT NEW COVER PHOTO IS SIN, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL FOR THIS!!!11!!1!

Fed-Kun's army
Hold on, Takada has the same expression as NIshimura in the new cover. Did he finally realize how much weight his words meant to her? Are they now a couple??

I looked at raws for this and the chapter ordering seems to diverge after chapter 15 or so, anyone know what's up with that?

@kyoucha web chapters and magazine chapters are different and the volumes are a mix of both. So probably thanks to that? I assume the scanlation is using the volume chapters

Double-page supporter
I will follow these kids all the way through school, university, work and old age if I have to, because I don't want to miss a single moment between these two.

And Hino-kun too of course, can't forget his tank tops.

I still can't help to think that this manga is nothing but flashbacks, a reminiscence of happy memories told by Granny Nishimura to her grandchildren. Those black borders usually used for flashback after all.

Dex-chan lover
This boy is the epitome of PURE OF HEART, DUMB OF ASS.

What a sweet kid.

Contributor
This manga in a nutshell:

Chad.png

Users who are viewing this thread