My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

Fed-Kun's army
@UncleRad
@defective0123

He actually is trying to stick to the script, although not too much.

It's because he thinks that if he strays far from the script he won't know what would happen in the future. (Raising a death flag which he doesn't want.)

Also he can't really say what he actually thinks because the person/body he possessed doesn't allow him to talk normally.

Yahooo another update NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
@trashzuma101

I don' think translations stopped... maybe...

the translator is just slow (for quality and he also translates other stuff)

and also the author doesn't write much since he only has a few supporters.

Fed-Kun's army
@AnAverageGuy

they're low on staff, is what they say. their translation is good but since they work on many other manga, they take their time.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the update, this isekai manga is refreshing

F#ck Erika honestly, I don't freaking care if she's "good" or not, she's the one being a nuisance, a parasite, she decided to stay here even though he refused her, it's her fault, she's in his turf and she just believed rumors and even if he said yes what's her problem, this slap won't make them come back anyway, well, she's not completely in the wrong since Harold is the one who told her she was right, she wanted to believe him so she's not entirely bad, but when we know the truth it really is annoying, to watch someone innocent like our MC getting treated this way is truly terrible, I hate it, he saved those people and this is the thanks he gets??!! Well...anyway, I'm just angry cause she decided to get her nose in his business and that's annoying, I'm kinda like Harold in a way, even if I did nothing wrong I wouldn't bother protecting myself because I know I'm in the right so you think what you want it doesn't matter, but here she dared to slap him??!!! Dang, I know I'm biased but idfc I'm human and I don't want to understand her because she physically abused him, no matter what she thinks he's done she has no right to be violent towards him, at the end of the day he saved them and until their debt is settled she doesn't even have the right to talk, he's being nice to her rn. Tsk, so annoying, I'm mad, I know that the ones who read the novel like her but I didn't and I won't unless I want to, so until then, and until there's a chapter where she's not brainless, then yeah we'll see, the thing is I liked her at first, so I hope to like her again, anyway, thanks for the scanlation!!!!

Dex-chan lover
The manga is ok so far but I kind of sick of the conceit of these stories:

"I have to slavish follow the plot because I'll die otherwise/the hero or heroine won't fulfil their destiny/I just think it should happen that way"

Then they instantly makes huge changes to the time line of events, making their whole objective pointless, bonus: they still believe the ending is inevitable. It just makes all the conflict feel forced and unnecessary, and the protagonist almost insane in their ridged thinking. Saving the maid life at the beginning, created a medicine to treat a plague/"inventing" new forms of agriculture has already changed history in wildly unpredictable ways. The more he tries to "cheat" his way through completing the original narrative while ensuring his survival, the more changes he has to make, making the original goal impossible. Which would be okay if the dumb as rocks protagonist would just roll with it, then maybe the unexpected events would feel less contrived.

@Ratentaisou
Exactly my thoughts
and reading ahead none of it will matter, he actually changes the future FURTHER by sticking to the supposed predestined outcome in this case. He doesn't have to endure her hatred, making this feel fake and pointless.

T....that "thing" dare to hurt our MC!!! why the frick are you here anyways?!! you're in someone else's house, you get your own room and hospitality, MC helped your family and then you guys repay his kindness by send assassin to him and slap his face?!!

get back to your home damn it!! the worse human is that girl's family. not MC

Gaaah, at this point I've stopped reading the light novel cause of all the dAMN MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND ANGST

Users who are viewing this thread