My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

Thanks for the chapter! I kinda get the whole dialog cos I've read the novel.
The novel by the way is awesome but because I was at ch108 for a long time due to probably some kind of hiatus, I turned to other novels. Since its up to 116, gonna plan to read again. Maybe need to reread back some back chapters to refresh and recap.
yes, MC eventually had to stray from the game plot and he tried to correct it but another evil "saw" what he's doing and did something to control him (although behind the scenes he was still trying to change things). And now since the future is unclear, in my opinion it has become interesting how he's gonna handle it. He had become rather dependent on the game events that I thought it was limiting his options. I hope this wont turn into a tragedy though due to latest events and his weapon

Fed-Kun's army
well we can't blame her or him it's the stupid character that won't let him talk normally

btw be grateful that the TL translated it so that we can understand and without paying so Shut Up and Read if there is wrong you'll probably understand eventually

Group Leader
@azerez that's because the novel author has been procrastinating and slacking off, addicted to baseballs and V-Tubers (see @orefura twitter) 😅 the mangaka even made fun of those in the 4-koma extra (see Chapter 7.1). I think at one point they suffered depression too (not confirmed, mainly speculated thru the sad and tragic tweets), which has caused the updates to slow down significantly.

A new novel chapter was promised in August but was only released in December, it was even comedically hailed as a miracle by the mangaka (of this manga) lol... But the novel author has promised to complete the series (the original plan is 5 books, but we've since past that). Defiring is the current active translator for the web novel, with even the novel author acknowledging his efforts.

@WorldHighTech I mean wn and also
the translator did drop this ln many pay him in patraeon That's what I mean .. sorry I use phone for comment(stupid auto correct)

Group Leader
your the worst lmao
"it's not my problem if you condition gets worse"
"i heard rumors that you magically burned a servant?"
"no, i burned a servant and his daughter"
also who tf is demon?

All I have to say is thanks for the translation and improve on your translation abilities.

I want to punch this bitch in the face😡
Would be nice without these two sluts around

ivv

Dex-chan lover
WHERE ARE THE LOLISSSSSS!!!!????????????

now, this is what I call translation, better than those two chapters before

btw, why are y'all mad at erika? you can't read or understand thing? it's very understandable that she's mad at mc.
tho later on she will discover mc true nature and support him

Is it just me or does the manga not mention a lot about why Harold does the things he does? Harold actually wants to make Erica hate him so that Erica will join the hero's team in the future and the world will be saved by their combined efforts. (And this is just the condensed version, Harold does a lottt of thinking in the novel).
Erica is, according to the original game, an extremely kind hearted girl who even weeps for fallen enemies and cares for her people regardless of status, therefore it is justified that she would feel the most shock from hearing her fiancé treat servants like livestock.
As this manga goes on the reincarnator and Harold would slowly fuse and due to any unfortunate events and treatment the reincarnator's mental health slowly gets darker. As we can see in this chapter, it has already started.
rise of a tsundere

lol the last page always catches me off guard

Also thanks for the explanation \/\/\/

Users who are viewing this thread