My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

@azerez not only the wn also the raw the author stop posting the ln probably priorities the manga and ln vol 3 is not translated cuz so many drop it even lot of people pay the patraeon

What an awful translation. Maybe you have some brain damage that prevents you from translating normally? Then have my condolences.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww so cute, i already read some of the novel so i knew this part. But its still fun regardless

@rockio24 what? As of my knowledge the author doesn't have a patron. It was the translator patreon. And the translated novel is the WN not the LN.

And again as a WN reader, Erica is best girl

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the introduction if this woman to the story. I wish the author hadn't done that.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one not bothered by Erika's reaction? I mean that's exactly how Harold wants her to act.

Dex-chan lover
Busy laughing my ass off at the angsty kids in comments who somehow seem to think Erica is trash for slapping the MC when he was gloating to her face how he brutally murdered 2 innocent people because he felt like it (however much of a lie it was).

Like, what the actual fuck guys? Would you cozy up to a murderer and take his side when the person in question and everyone around him confirms your suspicions and allegations? Grow the fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
Man people are hating on Erika a lot, as far as she is concerned she has no reason to not believe him, and considering the rumor was that he killed a servant and her daughter, and he himself confirmed it, and he even sounded like he was boasting about it, in her eyes he's the scummiest of scum, and damn a slap for killing someone, that's light. But I do think that she still has hope, even if it's minuscule in size, that he's lying about the murder, cause of the pill situation.

Users who are viewing this thread