My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

@H-Ero
This is disgusting. The other group has been releasing this monthly, and you go ahead and decide to take it and release it in shit quality?

You are disrespecting not only the other group, but the readers, the series itself, and the creators of the manga and LN. If you think it is some funny joke to release something like this, it isn't.
Imagine if your favorite series went to shit as well because of someone like you. Would you be happy about that?

If you're just trying to learn the ropes, there are thousands of series out there that haven't been picked up yet for you to practice on.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Grow up.

No group is entitled to a series. Also "disrespecting the creators of the manga and LN" when we all are straight up pirating their works is a dumb statement.

Honestly, I just have the one question. KC is lacking people and need help. H-Ero is wanting to do this series. Why can't they just work together to do this? Seriously that is an option here.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being mad at a free translator aaay lmao

Still the MC at least is sticking to his guns even if it hurts, curious to see if he eventually gets outed has not being a complete villain, and how is he going to deal with that.
Thanks for the tranlation

@stormflora
If you dont like the quality then dont read it, it's entirely an options wich group you want to read, they are pirating anyway. Whats important is who's fastest. It's useless if the other group release monthly but there are 6 chapter left on the raw. Yes this is shit quality but at least they filled my curiosity about the next chapter.

Group Leader
@xwhiteray
I half agree with you lmao
thought there really is no choice other than to read the earlier release before the slower but better one, to be fair, frequent shit-grade quality that's unreadable to the point that it's not even english anymore would obviously not be preferred over monthly releases that actually make sense
but yeah both are pirating anyways

Him being a villain is still satisfying as hell.... though behind the scenes he’s just doing the right thing lmao....

Users who are viewing this thread