My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Intertwining Speculations

@Alpha_Salsa More like, the personality of his body doesn't allow him to NOT be an asshole. Every time he says something, his body converts whatever he is saying into an asshole version of that speech. Besides, not acting like that may deviate from the original plot and the hero may not meet the heroines if he doesn't stick up to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Alpha_Salsa

That's just the way his body works. His mind and soul are the isekai'd guy, but the body still acts like the villain and says things accordingly. MC can't figure out how to change it.

Dex-chan lover
@Alpha_Salsa you sure we've been reading the same thing? it ain't a facade no matter how he says something the character "harolds" personality translates it to how he originally spoke so he doesn't have control over it what so ever.

Fed-Kun's army
God this has become tedious since the introduction of this "fiancée"...

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F thank you!
wtf 30chpaters past this point? man this gonna be really hideous to follow and read this...

Supporter
@Alpha_Salsa in both this and the ln/wn harold has no control over the 'language', i.e. 'harsh' that he speaks. Whenever he speaks the only thing that comes out is his general intentions, which usually get twisted one way or another, and requires someone to know to retranslate it back.
With that said, thus far that i've read in both, and this gets into spoiler so
there's no instance of him trying to outright say 'I know the future, believe me i know how shitty life's gonna be' or him EVER trying to explain himself, so take it with a grain of salt when we say he can't ever say what he actually wants to. At no point does he actually attempt to act different from his tone of voice, so whether or not he actually has zero ability to convey his intentions outside of his 'programming' so to speak is a dunno at this moment.

I need to point out that the manga butcher a lot of stuff from the LN like how Harold trick his parents to give him large sums of money with the excuse to buy a new sword, and how the scheme going on inside his head... But on this chapter there's 2 stuff that get butcher

1. Harold cannot sense the spy from earlier chapter, his hand just slip and let the sword go. The sword hitting that tree where the spy maid hide is totally coincidence.

2. The place where Clara and her daughter stay is a far village from the Stokes family territories and his family have almost zero connection to that place, making it irrelevant for his parents paying attention to that place

nice, keep releasing chapter bud, every time you release a chapter kirei will also release a chapter and not stockpiling it instead, a competitor like you is needed

Fed-Kun's army
there seems to be a bit of good confusion regarding Kirei cake and this "competition" that should be clarified;

- Chapters are not being stock piled, its strange, weird, and no benefits to any side involved as some are want to assume
- December has been a tough time for getting enough staff to keep up with scans needed to be done understandably and is only temp issue till things back into full swing.
so please some patience and respect to the hard work everyone is putting in to make sure all chapters are up to the quality you expect
- there are about 2 dozen series being worked on by staff total with a fluent Japanese translator who does them all. she gets through them generally as fast as she manages to get the raws when she has the time
- Hero dude is clearly not translating this as a hobby project, something to do in spare time or for quality. this has been shown by skipping chapters merely to stay ahead of his competition.

he has stated in his bio he is looking for an actual jpn translator to work with him so I had offered he comes to the scans and take the translations completed. they are usually done right away but tend to be stuck in the pipeline waiting to be typesetted. In doing so all parties and readers would be happier with the quality and speed but was ignored. Dudes clearly not doing this for anyones benefits but merely to start a fight even when a compromise was offered

Users who are viewing this thread