My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 19 - My Dog Becomes A Human (Outing Part 2)

Aggregator gang
Huskies still have a lot of wolf instincts, partially bc those instincts are helpful for their intended use as sled dogs. They're VERY pack-oriented, and howling is part of that. Howling is used to help guide eachother back together, so Ponta is tapping into his instincts perfectly here.
As for Takeru's super-strength, that's likely just some comic humor, but it might be the dog-to-human transformation at work. Dobermans were initially bred to look as intimidating as possible, but without any care about following through with the threat - after all, the guy who first bred the Doberman was a cowardly tax collector who wanted protection from the people he was collecting money from. As time went on, actual aggression and strength were bred in to turn them from an empty bluff into something that could really hurt a potential intruder. As such, Dobermans have a good balance of speed for pursuing and power for biting and not being easily shaken off. They can even knock an unprepared adult on their ass if they jump at them. So perhaps that high Strength stat for a dog got transformed into a high Strength stat for a human.

Dex-chan lover
Baby Ponta's first Awooooo just melted me, and the colored reuninion pages were marvelous. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the reunion is so heartwarming. My heart can't handle how heartwarming this is.

Users who are viewing this thread