My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 21 - My Dog Becomes Human (A Father's Return Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Man... I really can't fault pops here. The most sane reaction for someone new to this (probably still more than the people that are getting used to it?) but he'll adapt.

Saki is just lucky pops didn't see her earlier in the series where she WOULD get a bit hot and bothered with a nosebleed by just looking at ponta. Ponta would probably be gone then.

Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
My guy is pratically begging for an ikemen dog charming his wife.

Screenshot-2024-04-19-132955.png

Group Leader
I mean dad isn't wrong. We know Ponta won't harm Saki because his brain is that of a dog and this is a fictional world where everything is jolly, but if this happened irl I highly doubt anybody would let this slide. I mean, my dog alone is constantly humping pillows, I don't even want to imagine if he was a human man. Human-dogs irl would probably need a specific care plan among other things lol.

Dex-chan lover
I mean dad isn't wrong. We know Ponta won't harm Saki because his brain is that of a dog and this is a fictional world where everything is jolly, but if this happened irl I highly doubt anybody would let this slide. I mean, my dog alone is constantly humping pillows, I don't even want to imagine if he was a human man. Human-dogs irl would probably need a specific care plan among other things lol.
i mean the biggest issue is if they still aged like dogs. some dude getting old at an accelerated rate, I'd imagine most would have to be separated from children as that would be traumatising

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if dogs keep their bite force when they become human. Getting bit by a human still hurts and has its own paramours, but if Ponta was still a Husky the dad might actually get a fracture from that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh phew, Castration did not happened. What a relief @.@
Also dad, please don't neglect yar wife DX

Dex-chan lover
To add to the advice about petting dogs, especially unfamiliar ones, hold out your fist first for them to sniff. The fingers remind them of teeth, so a fist is less threatening to them. Also harder for them to bite compared to fingers

Dex-chan lover
d13978a1-1d01-4699-975a-5e58d7b52489.png

Ponta's No Thoughts expression while Saki was brushing his teeth on page 4 about did me in.
Usually in manga about animals becoming people the story inevitably humanizes the characters more to match their appearance as chapters go on, then we have Ponta instinctually chomp down on Papa's hand following his heartfelt monologue. :dogkek:
I love this story, thanks for the TL.

My guy is pratically begging for an ikemen dog charming his wife.

Screenshot-2024-04-19-132955.png
Poor Mama, it's nice to see this nuance to even minor characters.

Users who are viewing this thread