My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 26.5 - Short: Urara's Daily Life

Dex-chan lover
Very cute. It's nice to see a guide dog unwind after work.

Also a random thought occurs to me, what exactly identifies a dog-turned-human in this universe? Would a human be able to pretend to be a dog-turned-human by just putting on a collar?
It seems like a lot of the Dogs that turned into humans still have doglike tendencies. A human would be able to pretend, but only so much.
Also, it seems like all of them have sharp teeth (all canines), so there's at least that physical trait to notice.

Dex-chan lover
Aw cute, tho surprised she wouldn't have her own bed even as a 'doggy pillow' versus lying down on the floor or in her lap

love how they both have on 'lipstick', i imagine most blind ppl can get dressed tho other than not being fully blind/still being able to see a bit of light or so, wonder how much effort it'd take to still do stuff like makeup

For a sec thought the title was "URUha's Daily Life". How shocketh I am when he turns into woman
LOL it does sound similar tho i wonder if the kanji is super diff

Dex-chan lover
It seems like a lot of the Dogs that turned into humans still have doglike tendencies. A human would be able to pretend, but only so much.
Also, it seems like all of them have sharp teeth (all canines), so there's at least that physical trait to notice.
it would be interesting to see if there were any 'strays' assuming they weren't all rounded up. must be quite cramped for those already in shelters depending on the cages tho XD ppl joked about 'dog breeders' but that would be interesting to see comedy wise or not. or those ppl that take their dogs to those 'training shows'/races/challenges lol

unless it only affected 'pets' b/c the stray cats aren't turned lol

Dex-chan lover
Hm, does that mean we're gonna get a police dog chapter?
Does japan even have police dogs?
i'm sure they do or drug sniffing dog, if not some cutesy brand mascots

but surprised to not see the iconic shiba inu, if not akita inu/other JP based breeds

or even a dog where there was more in one household if not like one dog and like 3 cats and they help take care of the cats/struggle to 'get along' after transforming

Dex-chan lover
Also, you have to be SUPER GORGEOUS to pretend to be one

Fed-Kun's army
Why this pair always bring onion with them :glee:

Also a random thought occurs to me, what exactly identifies a dog-turned-human in this universe? Would a human be able to pretend to be a dog-turned-human by just putting on a collar?
The news specifically mentioned only this city affects, we don't know how big it is so it's probably just small city where everyone know each other.

Dex-chan lover
Warms mah heart...

I do wish all the doggos had tails at least. I dunno, them being straight up human still makes them sleeping on the floor or playing with dog toys kinda... Awkward. .3.

Users who are viewing this thread