My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 27 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Husky vs Baby)

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust babies around dogs, doesn't matters how much of a good boy your dog is, if your baby who is a baby and doesn't knows any better pokes the dog on the eye, it is a Russian roulette to see how the dog will react, and among the landing options biting back is non zero

Why would anyone take such a gamble?

Now small children who do know better and actually still go and mess with dogs, they had it coming, but babies are as innocent as the dog, but actually dumber, it just can't end well

Dex-chan lover
My sister had a yorkie that was absolutely traumatized by our niece and nephew. They were just old enough to have a decent amount of strength compared to a tiny dog, and young enough to not know how to control their strength. I probably scared them for a while when I yelled at them to leave the dog alone.

Dex-chan lover
This chap made me nervous as fuck as someone with a kid.
LOL well i can't imagine introducing a baby to a dog versus someone old enough to like, go to the bathroom on their own/not like them interact til like double digits, or maybe a really 'mature' 8 year old that can respect boundaries (although while some kids are good with dogs, considering how fickle they are, surprised some ppl agree so easily to let kids have dogs growing up given the long lifespan/commitment, tho i guess i was around middle school when we got our first dog, tho we were in an apartment too, there were other ppl who had pets, but i suppose we did move to a house/suburb the next year, while it wasn't a young clingy puppy and there wasn't us all outta the house for more than half a day i'm surprised there was anyone having time with school and work versus an 'independent' cat that preferred being on their own lol.)

tho ponta wasn't too bad all things considered, versus like Saki being toppled over with his tackling lol
DO NOT FUCKING LEAVE THE BABY ALONE IN THE SAME ROOM AS A DOG
at least they also didn't step out to do shopping or so but even if he was still fully dog you'd think they'd keep an eye on it unless they visited beforehand

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust babies around dogs, doesn't matters how much of a good boy your dog is, if your baby who is a baby and doesn't knows any better pokes the dog on the eye, it is a Russian roulette to see how the dog will react, and among the landing options biting back is non zero

Why would anyone take such a gamble?

I think it depends on the dog? You're right about how it is a gamble to see if the dog will be good around babies or not. I think this chapter was meant to show how "all dogs are trusted" no matter if human form. Some pet owners are very blind to this

Users who are viewing this thread