My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 6 - Ponta Becomes a Human (6)

Dex-chan lover
For all of you that have been asking "where the Bitches at?" you now know, I doubt we will ever see them in the story but I really hope we do; mainly as I think it will add more a lot more comedy and bobba to the manga.

Thanks everyone over at Infrequent scans for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ponta today be lyke trade offer guy
Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Often, people talk about the jack harkness test. "can it consent verbally" and all that. I think this manga reverses that. Even if it's a handsome man, can you receive consent from it even though it's literally still a dog?

Dex-chan lover
Often, people talk about the jack harkness test. "can it consent verbally" and all that. I think this manga reverses that. Even if it's a handsome man, can you receive consent from it even though it's literally still a dog?
Verbalization of consent is not enough, the person has to be aware and understanding of the implications

Hence why pedophilia is abuse, a child could say that they consent, but they don't really know what they are getting into

A talking dog, would be mentally 4 at best, 6 if is super hyper mega smart, and a 6 year old can't really consent

Dex-chan lover
Verbalization of consent is not enough, the person has to be aware and understanding of the implications

Hence why pedophilia is abuse, a child could say that they consent, but they don't really know what they are getting into

A talking dog, would be mentally 4 at best, 6 if is super hyper mega smart, and a 6 year old can't really consent
exactly.

Dex-chan lover
oh-yeah-kool-aid-man-bl1s3xv3gmc1w83o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread